Top Mobile Trends 2017

What are the best free apps for the iPad

I have been using the iPad for almost a year now, and the app which stands out for me is Reeder by Silvio Rizzi. I like it for a number of reasons:
Superfast: I've tried 5-6 other apps (I paid for 3 of them), and they were just too slow in syncing content from Google Reader. While I thought this was due to the amount of feeds I follow (around 90ish at the time), I tried using them with a dummy account and a few feeds and it was pretty much the same speed.
Reeder handles my feed count without a hitch.
Awesome (really) UI: The ui is iPad optimized and honestly I have yet to find a better way to browse through. Everything feels natural and the "look-at-me-I'm-in-the-future" sense you get when seeing someone use it is uncanny.
Big support for sharing: If it exists, you can probably share it on that network/service/mail. It also supports Instapaper and other readability services.
Caching of images: If you have wi-fi only, you can view stuff off the grid!
Relatively cheap: At 5$, the amount of time you'll save browsing through it is quite sweet.
Now there are a few drawbacks, such as not including the iphone version (which is also quite neat) and making it universal, but that's not really a big issue. You also can't manage feeds through the app, which I never needed to do (and I could use the web version of Google Reader to do so).

ZumoCast ( http://www.zumocast.com ) - It is an amazing service and universal app that gives you access to all your home media when you are traveling. It is one of those apps I can't believe is free.

TeamViewer ( http://www.teamviewer.com ) - Allows for remote desktop access. It is free for non-commercial use. It works on all the major operating systems too.

Pandora ( http://www.pandora.com ) - Awesome music service and it works great with AirPlay.

NPR ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/n... ) - Can't go wrong with NPR. Streams stations and shows. It also works with AirPlay.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.